The school has been encouraging the students by providing free ship and scholarship facilities to the children since its establishment. Only disciplined, labourious and studious students can achieve this facility. Free-ship and scholarship are provided under some terms and conditions.
- Students are provided with all sorts of facilities that have been declared to provide the students by PABSON and Government of Nepal.
- The guardian or parents should apply to the office of the school for the free- ship and scholarship before 15th of Baisakh of every academic session.
- Merit Scholarship is provided on the basis of result of different level, grade and section. There are three levels: They are:-a. Pre-Nursery to Grade 1,
b. Grade 2 to Grade 4,
c. Grade 5 to Grade 7 and
d. Grade 8 to Grade 10. From each of the level Whole 1st is provided 100% scholarship in Monthly Tuition Fee, Whole 2nd is provided 75% scholarship in Monthly Tuition Fee and Whole 3rd provided 50% scholarship in Monthly Tuition Fee.
- Same way 1st , 2nd and 3rd of the Grade are provided 50% , 35% and 25% scholarship in Monthly Tuition Fee respectively. Further, Section 1st is also provided 25% scholarship in Monthly Tuition Fee.
- The students who reveal outstanding performance in extra-curricular activities are provided with 25% to 100 % discount in their Monthly Tuition & other Fee as per their performance.
- Disabled and helpless students are provided with free-ship facility as per the government policy if the students are talent in study.
- If the total fee of an academic year of a student is paid at once at the beginning, he/ she is provided with 3% discount in Monthly Tuition Fee.
- Free-ship or scholarship will not be provided to any students on the basis of their numbers. For the achievement of any scholarship or free-ship the student must be morally well behaved and has to pass the exam fairly. Beside it, he/ she must have 90% attendance.
The school has been awarding with medals and certificates to those students who are able to reveal outstanding performance either in extra activities or in SEE or HSEB examination. The awards are:-
- If the students secure more than 90% marks in SEE or HSEB examination, she / he is honored with 'New Horizon Gold Medal Award' and certificate.
- If the students in extra-curricular activities are able to get first, second and third position in district level competitions, they are awarded / honored with medals and certificates.