1. Admission to the school is made through an entrance test which is held in the beginning of the academic year.
2. Admission forms are issued from the last week of Chaitra from the account section. After filling it, it must be submitted to the office.
3. The entrance test will be held for the following subjects for the following classes / grades: From KG to Five: Nepali, English and Maths From Six to Nine: Nepali, English, Maths and Science (Full marks 25 in each subject]
4. The result of the test is published after one day of the test and the students must be admitted within 3 days of the result publication.
5. Admission form along with the required documents should be submitted for admission. Required documents are :
6. Admission for nursery starts from 15th Chaitra every year.
Document Require to Admission:
I) Transfer Certificate
II) Character Certificate.
IV) Birth Certificate (For Nursery only)
Note: The date of entrance test will be published in local newspaper or broadcasted from F.M. radio 15 days before the test.